Lemons are one of the most medicinal value fruit in the world. It is high in vitamin C, carbohydrates, calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, niacin, quinine acid, citric acid, malic acid, hesperidin, naringin, coumarin, high levels of potassium and a low amount of sodium.They are all benefit for our body. However, many people don’t know how to use lemons really in an effective way. So I will share 22 amazing uses for lemons to you in this article.
1. Putting the cotton or sponge with the lemon juice into the fridge can remove the peculiar smell in the refrigerator
2. You don’t need to buy pesticide. With the lemons, you can keep your kitchen clean. All you need to do is spraying the lemon juice on the side of the doors and windows. Squeeze a few drops of lemon juice into some small holes and cracks.
Tips: Using 4 lemons mixed with 2 liters of water to mop the floor will keep the cockroaches and fleas away from your house.
3. In the summer, the trash in the home will produce peculiar smell. In this situation, you can put lemon peel in the bottom of the trash. And the peculiar smell will disappear soon.
4. Using a nail to make some holes in the surface of the lemon peel and put it into your wardrobe. The lemon will make your wardrobe smell good as well as pest control.
5. Cut the lemon in half and sprinkle salt on it. Then use this lemon to clean the stain on the marble. You will find cleaning is becoming easier. At last, don’t forget to use water cleaning the marble. Make sure the lemon juice has been removed so it cannot cause some corrosion problems.
6. Don’t use bleach for washing your clothes. Actually lemonade and baking soda is good for you. Mix them and pour it into water. Then let your clothes soak in the water. These two ingredients will help to bleach your clothes.
7. You will find that your skin is very dry in winter. In this situation, you can put a bowl of water which is added lemon juice on your heater. It will not only increase the humidity, but laso make your room smell good.
8. Adding a little lemon juice, when you are firing cabbage or broccoli in order to prevent the leaves turn brown from the high temperature.
9. After cut garlic or onions, your chopping board will smell bad. In order to remove the peculiar smell, all you need to do is using the lemon wipes the chopping board.
10. Putting a teaspoon of lemon juice evenly sprayed on fruits and vegetables will help to clean pesticides, insecticides and toxins. Make your food more healthier.
11. As we known, when the lettuce is lack of water, it will be easy to soften. Actually, you can immerse the lettuce into the water which is added lemon juice. Just need little time, the lettuce will be back like before.
12. Chopped apples exposing in the air are easily oxidized. So what should we do? Once you finish cutting apples, sprinkle little lemon juice on it. Lemon juice will prevent the apples from oxidizing.
13. Lemon juice contains potassium. The potassium can control blood pressure and reduce the symptoms of nausea and dizzy.
14. Lemon can help relieve some breathing problems. It can reduce phlegm, and even can relieve the patient’s symptoms of asthma.
15. Lemon has an antiseptic effect. If you got a sore throat and feel it is usefulness after using salt water, you can try to lime.
16. Lemon can help people to relief from stress and negative emotions. Actually many travelers and explorers like the lemon very much. Because lemon can get them back with full of energy.
17. Lemon can stop bleeding gums and also can reduce tooth decay.
18. Drink a lot last night and feel so bad in the morning? Just have tea which is added lemon juice. It brings you back to full of the energy.
19. You don’t need a manicurist to take care of your fingernail anymore. You can use the lemon to make your fingernail more white and brighter. To achieve this, first cut the lemon in half. Put one of the half lemon into warm water. Then dip your finger into the water for 5 minutes. Carefully wipe fingernails with half a lemon peel which you used before.
20. Use lemon juice wipes your nose. It will help to clear up blackheads. If you got a sunburn, you can use lemon juice to wipe on your body. It will help your skin to cool down.
21. Rinse the mouth with the lemon juice can help to effectively kill the bacteria in the mouth. After use the lemon juice to rinse your mouth, you should rinse your mouth with water. Because too much acidity will hurt the teeth.
22. Use lemon water can effectively get rid of dandruff