Let’s face it: we live in a world full of germs and are likely to encounter them in our every day-to-day life. Sometimes infections are inevitable, both during the cold and warm seasons.
Rather than reaching for the drug store or going to the hospital for anti-bacterial or anti-fungal treatments, you can take your health right into your own hands by making something that’s closer to the nature. I am talking about the Master Tonic Recipe – one for the best and most powerful remedies for infections.
Why we choose Master Tonic recipe
The Master Tonic recipe bears the name ‘Master’ for a good reason. It has been proven to be very effective in killing germs and a powerful antifungal and antiviral formula. Better yet, some studies have gone further to show that it helps to increase our blood circulation in all parts of our bodies, making it a great choice for fighting Candida and other infections.
But how do you prepare the Master Tonic in your home? What are the ingredients? How does it work? Well, I know these are some of the questions you might be asking yourself now, but don’t worry because I will show you how to make the remedy, and of course the role that the ingredients play in keep your body healthy.
What you need/Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons of turmeric powder. You can also use 2 pieces of turmeric root
- 24 oz or 700ml of organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of grated horseradish
- 1/4 cup of garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup of grated ginger
- 1/4 cup of onion, finely chopped
- 2 fresh peppers
- 1. Start by combining all the mentioned ingredients in a large bowl, leaving out the organic apple cider vinegar. Stir everything together.
- 2. Now transfer the mixture into a Mason jar, and then pour the vinegar, filling it right to the top. As a general rule of thumb, ensure that 2/3 of your jar contains the other ingredients, while the remaining part has vinegar.
- 3. Close the jar and shake well. Keep it in a cool, dry area, allowing it to sit there for around 2 weeks. Check it a few times per day and shake well before you return it.
- 4. Let’s assume that you have it stored for 14 days, right? Now get your jar and squeeze the contents well, restraining the liquid you get in a plastic strain. If you want more fine liquid, you could use gauze over it. Continue squeezing until all the juice is out. Do not throw the remaining dry mixture; you could use it for cooking.
- 5. Your master tonic remedy is now ready to use. Do not worry about contamination and think about storing it in your fridge, no. It will last for a very long time just as it is. You could use it according to instructions (we will cover this) or mix it with olive oil and add it as a salad dressing.
There are people who make this awesome remedy, but then go ahead to dilute it before drinking. This is absolutely wrong as the water makes it less effective. Yes, the flavour may be very strong for your tongue, but you have to withstand it. Take a slice of lemon, orange or lime if you must to ease the heat and the burning sensation.
So, take 1 tablespoon of the master tonic, gargle and then swallow. This helps you strengthen your immune system. If you already have an infection, increase the dosage to about 5 to 6 times daily until you reach a dose of one small glass (size of liquor glass) daily.
How do the ingredients work?
- Garlic is a strong antibiotic. Unlike other antibiotics that work by killing of millions of bacteria, even the friendly ones that are needed by our bodies, garlic makes it possible to target microorganisms and bacteria that are harmful to the body. It also encourages the growth of healthy bacterial.
- Hippocrates, the father of medicine, used apple cinder vinegar for treatment purposes in 400 BC. This means that it offers a whole range of health properties including antifungal and antibacterial properties. It prevents infections and growth of bacteria in our body.
- Onions are the closest relatives of garlic and they have a similar but rather milder action. Together they are a powerful fighting duo.
- Turmeric cleanses infections, reducing swelling and inflammation. Some researches claim that it is useful in ailments such as dementia and cancer, as well as joint pain.
- Horseradish has been proven to be a powerful herb, especially for the lungs and sinuses. It works by increasing circulation and opening sinus channels, preventing flu and common colds.
- Peppers are one of the most powerful circulation stimulators. They send their antibiotic properties right where they are needed most.
- Besides being a strong anti-inflammatory herb, Ginger is also a strong circulation stimulant
As you can see, Master Tonic is indeed a powerful remedy that you can make in your kitchen. All the mentioned ingredients work in synergy, making it extremely effective in killing germs. Try it today and see the results.